Our 1550 feet of Lake Winnipesaukee shoreline are visible from all over camp. The 75 acre Robindel property has no hills and all cabins and facilities are in close proximity, creating a tight-knit community. We have breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and beautiful sunsets over the lake.
Cabins: Each cabin has separate living areas for campers and staff. All cabins have electricity, bathrooms, hot water showers, and screened windows.
- 7,000 square foot Rec Hall, primarily used for theatre and gymnastics (42’ x 42’ spring floor, tumbling air-mat, vault, 3 beams, uneven bars).
- 3 level Arts & Crafts building (aka “Art Barn”)
- Nature cabin
- 3 fully mirrored Fitness/Dance facilities (one used as the Senior Retreat in the evenings)
- Health Hut
- Exquisite 1920’s Lodge with 40-foot stone fireplace, grand piano and camper library as well as a large furnished porch overlooking Lake Winnipesaukee.
- Large air-conditioned Dining Hall
- 12 tennis courts (3 with lights)
- Tennis wall
- All-weather gaga pit
- Golf driving range & putting green
- Softball field
- 2 soccer/lacrosse fields
- Many smaller fields
- 2 basketball courts (9 adjustable baskets)
- Beach volleyball court
- Archery range
- Tree house
- Outdoor stage
- Extensive challenge course & climbing wall
- Riding trail, rings and stable with 10 horses
- 550 feet of carpeted floating swim and ski docks
- 4 Malibu ski boats with towers and booms
- 2 outboard motor “chase boats”
- Ski shack filled with a variety of 2 skis, slalom skis, wake boards, knee boards, surfboards and trick skis for campers of all sizes and abilities.
- Large fleet of water crafts including Sunfish, Hobie Cats, windsurf boards, paddle boards, kayaks & canoes.