CR’s head chef Gary has been part of the Robindel family since 1960. He is probably the hardest working man you have ever met! You can find Gary in the kitchen late at night or early in the morning preparing dough for his famous fresh rolls. Our kitchen supervisor Sean has been with us since 2000. He oversees the staff, works with Ann to create a balanced menu, and makes sure that every camper’s food needs are met.
- We are a Nut Aware camp and we are happy to work with you should your daughter have food allergies or require Kosher food.
- Our entire camp eats together in our air-conditioned dining hall where food is prepared fresh each day, and served family style. Our meals are kid friendly, with a focus on nutrition.
- Salad bars and vegetarian options are available at all meals. Fresh fruit is always available, and we offer a light snack in the evening.
- Twice weekly BBQS and dress-up theme dinners are some of the more popular meals (i.e. Hawaiian, Italian, Breakfast for dinner, etc.)
- Friday evenings, we serve a traditional Shabbat dinner which includes freshly baked Challah bread. Campers have the opportunity to take part in a Challah-Making Workshop with Chef Gary on Friday mornings.