Pivotal to our summer experience is
the safety and security of our entire
community at Camp Robindel. Like a
giant tent, we hope to shelter our
camp family and create a safe place
for our girls to flourish.
Camp Robindel is a member of the New Hampshire Camping Association and the American Camping Association. We are American Camping Association accredited, and are a part of the Founders in Camping branch, reserved for camps who have been in continual operation for over 50 years.
Many measures are taken to ensure the health
and safety of our campers:
- staff are personally interviewed
- reference checks required on all staff
- background investigation required by
outside professional organization
- 10 day orientation for all staff
- evaluation of staff throughout the summer
- cabins equipped with fire and smoke
detectors and well secured fire extinguishers
- fire and emergency plans in place
- night security guard system.
Our health center is staffed 24 hours a
day with a health administrator who has
been at Robindel since 1992. In addition,
we have 5 registered nurses and a camp doctor.
We have 2 health calls for our campers each
day. Our health center includes a large
day room, several private rooms, and air-conditioned
isolation rooms. We are a short distance
to local hospitals including access to Dartmouth'
s Mary Hitchcock Hospital.